CCNA Training in Chennai
TIC Academy is the No.1 CCNA Training Institute in Chennai. Our CCNA Training Center trained more than 10000+ Students in CCNA along with 100% Job Support in Networking Domain.
CCNA Training Center in Chennai
TIC Academy, Chennai provides real-time and placement focused Cisco CCNA training in Chennai . Our CCNA certification course includes basic to advanced level and our Cisco CCNA course is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies in Chennai as quickly as once you complete the CCNA networking training course. Our Cisco CCNA trainers are Cisco certified experts and experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple CCNA projects knowledge. We have designed our Cisco CCNA course content and syllabus based on students requirement to achieve everyone’s career goal.
CCNA Course in Chennai
In our Cisco CCNA Certification training program, you will learn CCNA certification benefits, Configuration, verify and troubleshoot switch, Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements, Configure, verify, and troubleshoot Cisco router, Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT, certification preparation, Cisco CCNA real time project and CCNA Certification placement training.
CCNA Certification Center in Chennai
TIC Academy, Chennai Center offers CCNA Courses in Chennai with choice of both online and classroom training in Chennai. TIC Academy is awarded as the best CCNA Certification Institute in Chennai. Our CCNA training centers are equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure. We have the best CCNA training institutes in Chennai with placement, also provide CCNA certification training path for our students in Chennai. Through our CCNA Training Center, we have trained more than 10000+ students and placed 7000+ students through our training and placement program.
CCNA Training Course Syllabus in Chennai
1.1 Explain the role and function of network components
- 1.1.a Routers
- 1.1.b L2 and L3 switches
- 1.1.c Next-generation firewalls and IPS
- 1.1.d Access points
- 1.1.e Controllers (Cisco DNA Center and WLC)
- 1.1.f Endpoints
- 1.1.g Servers
1.2 Describe characteristics of network topology architectures
- 1.2.a 2 tier
- 1.2.b 3 tier
- 1.2.c Spine-leaf
- 1.2.d WAN
- 1.2.e Small office/home office (SOHO)
- 1.2.f On-premises and cloud
1.3 Compare physical interface and cabling types
- 1.3.a Single-mode fiber, multimode fiber, copper
- 1.3.b Connections (Ethernet shared media and point-to-point)
- 1.3.c Concepts of PoE
1.4 Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)
1.5 Compare TCP to UDP
1.6 Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
1.7 Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
1.8 Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix
1.9 Compare IPv6 address types
- 1.9.a Global unicast
- 1.9.b Unique local
- 1.9.c Link local
- 1.9.d Anycast
- 1.9.e Multicast
- 1.9.f Modified EUI 64
1.10 Verify IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
1.11 Describe wireless principles
- 1.11.a Nonoverlapping Wi-Fi channels
- 1.11.b SSID
- 1.11.c RF
- 1.11.d Encryption
1.12 Explain virtualization fundamentals (virtual machines)
1.13 Describe switching concepts
- 1.13.a MAC learning and aging
- 1.13.b Frame switching
- 1.13.c Frame flooding
- 1.13.d MAC address table
2.1 Configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches
- 2.1.a Access ports (data and voice)
- 2.1.b Default VLAN
- 2.1.c Connectivity
2.2 Configure and verify interswitch connectivity
- 2.2.a Trunk ports
- 2.2.b 802.1Q
- 2.2.c Native VLAN
2.3 Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols (Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP)
2.4 Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
2.5 Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol and identify basic operations
- 2.5.a Root port, root bridge (primary/secondary), and other port names
- 2.5.b Port states (forwarding/blocking)
- 2.5.c PortFast benefits
2.6 Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP modes
2.7 Describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP,WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG)
2.8 Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP,HTTPS, console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
2.9 Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI only such as WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings
3.1 Interpret the components of routing table
- 3.1.a Routing protocol code
- 3.1.b Prefix
- 3.1.c Network mask
- 3.1.d Next hop
- 3.1.e Administrative distance
- 3.1.f Metric
- 3.1.g Gateway of last resort
3.2 Determine how a router makes a forwarding decision by default
- 3.2.a Longest match
- 3.2.b Administrative distance
- 3.2.c Routing protocol metric
3.3 Configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
- 3.3.a Default route
- 3.3.b Network route
- 3.3.c Host route
- 3.3.d Floating static
3.4 Configure and verify single area OSPFv2
- 3.4.a Neighbor adjacencies
- 3.4.b Point-to-point
- 3.4.c Broadcast (DR/BDR selection)
- 3.4.d Router ID
3.5 Describe the purpose of first hop redundancy protocol
4.1 Configure and verify inside source NAT using static and pools
4.2 Configure and verify NTP operating in a client and server mode
4.3 Explain the role of DHCP and DNS within the network
4.4 Explain the function of SNMP in network operations
4.5 Describe the use of syslog features including facilities and levels
4.6 Configure and verify DHCP client and relay
4.7 Explain the forwarding per-hop behavior (PHB) for QoS such as classification, marking, queuing, congestion, policing, shaping
4.8 Configure network devices for remote access using SSH
4.9 Describe the capabilities and function of TFTP/FTP in the network
5.1 Define key security concepts (threats, vulnerabilities, exploits, and mitigation techniques)
5.2 Describe security program elements (user awareness, training, and physical access control)
5.3 Configure device access control using local passwords
5.4 Describe security password policies elements, such as management, complexity, and password alternatives (multifactor authentication, certificates, and biometrics)
5.5. Describe remote access and site-to-site VPNs
5.6 Configure and verify access control lists
5.7 Configure Layer 2 security features (DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, and port security)
5.8 Differentiate authentication, authorization, and accounting concepts
5.9 Describe wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, and WPA3)
5.10 Configure WLAN using WPA2 PSK using the GUI
AUTOMATION AND PROGRAMMABILITY
6.1 Explain how automation impacts network management
6.2 Compare traditional networks with controller-based networking
6.3 Describe controller-based and software defined architectures (overlay, underlay, and fabric)
- 6.3.a Separation of control plane and data plane
- 6.3.b North-bound and south-bound APIs
6.4 Compare traditional campus device management with Cisco DNA Center enabled device management
6.5 Describe characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding)
6.6 Recognize the capabilities of configuration management mechanisms Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
6.7 Interpret JSON encoded data
CCNA Trainer Profile in Chennai
- More than 10+ Years of Experience.
- Trained more than 10000+ students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- CCNA Certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time projects in their Industries.
- Our Trainers are working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc
CCNA Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 10000+ students Trained
- 8000+ students Placed
- 3000+ Interviews Organized
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- CCNA certified Professionals
CCNA Training in Chennai Batch Size
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
Seats Available : 6 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
Seats Available : 7 (maximum)
CCNA Training Duration in Chennai
Regular Classes( Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration : 6 weeks
Weekend Training Classes( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration : 8 Weeks
Fast Track Training Program( 3+ hours classes daily)
Duration : within 4 weeks
CCNA Related Training Courses
Hot Job Oriented Training Courses
💻 Hardware and Networking Training
💻 SAP Training
💻 QTP Training
💻 CCNA Training
💻 Java Training
💻 Oracle Training
💻 Software Testing Training
💻 AWS Training
✅ Why CCNA Training at TIC Academy ?
- CCNA Course at TIC Academy is designed & conducted by CCNA experts with 10+ years of experience in the CCNA domain.
- Only institution in Chennai with the right blend of theory & practical sessions.
- In-depth Course coverage for 100+ Hours.
- More than 10,000+ students trust TIC Academy.
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind.
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students.
- Interview tips and training.
- Resume building support.
- Real-time projects and case studies.
✅ Will TIC Academy Support you for Placement ?
- 100% Assured Job in CCNA Networking Course.
✅ How do I enroll for the CCNA course at TIC Academy ?
- You can contact our support number at 86800 73004 or directly walk-in to our Center.
✅ How many students have been trained by TIC Academy up till now?
- More than 10000+ Students trained at TIC Academy and placed in leading Companies along with Job.
✅ How old is TIC Academy ?
- We have been in the CCNA training field for close to a decade now.
✅ What will be the size of a CCNA batch at TIC Academy ?
- We at TIC Academy believe in giving individual attention to students so that they will be in a position to clarify all the doubts that arise in complex and difficult topics.
- Therefore, we restrict the size of each CCNA batch to 3 or 4 members.
✅ How equipped are the CCNA faculties at TIC Academy ?
- Our CCNA faculty members are industry experts who have extensive experience in the field handing real-time application and completing mega real-time projects in related areas CCNA Module in different sectors of the industry.
- The students can rest assured that they are being taught by the best of the best from the CCNA industry.
✅ Will I be given sufficient practical training in CCNA ?
- 100% Practical and Hands on Training mainly focused on Job.
✅ What if I miss Sessions ?
- No Worries we will help you with flexibility.
✅ What are the payment modes accepted at TIC Academy ?
- We accept Cash, Card, Bank transfer and G Pay.